Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Terry Farrow  
#1 Posted : 11 June 2017 00:09:36(UTC)
Terry Farrow

Hi,

I currently work as the health and safety manager for a police force and I am in the process of putting together my proposal for a dissertaion as part of a masters in leadership I am undertaking.

I aim to complete my dissertaion around health and safety culture, including barriers to the development and improvement of a health and safety culture and sucesssful mechanisms and processes to overcomeing such barriers.

With this in mind I aim to interview my counterparts in other police forces but I am also looking to interview others working in high risk sectors who feel they have developed a good health and safety culture and can give examples of how they have achieved this.

I am currently only submitting my proposal but need to give an indication of the possible number of interviews possible. I also have some considerable reading to undertake prior to commencing the interviews. As such the interviews are not likely to be required until the back end of the year.

All names in relation to individuals and organisations will be kept confidential. If anyone is able to volunteer to be interviewed in relation to my dissertaion it would be much appreciated.

Terry

Chrishutcheson  
#2 Posted : 12 June 2017 10:39:16(UTC)
Chrishutcheson

PM'd you.

Chrishutcheson  
#3 Posted : 12 June 2017 10:39:16(UTC)
Chrishutcheson

PM'd you.