Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
khalidmajid  
#1 Posted : 01 April 2018 08:53:14(UTC)
khalidmajid

I just completed my IDIP Nebosh after 3 long years. I usually come across the forum with some arguements for or against diploma. Firstly, it is the toughest course to pass. LOT of time and effort and money to spend on it, BUT at the same time it is BEST one around without doubt and only the top ones have it!

With 15 years of experience in HSE and more recently QHSE, i am pursuing CSP from BCSP and CMIOSH Status although not sure about the full requirements and procedure. 

Any suggestions what i can pursue now?

SNS  
#2 Posted : 02 April 2018 09:36:10(UTC)
SNS

Originally Posted by: khalidmajid Go to Quoted Post

it is BEST one around without doubt and only the top ones have it!

Any suggestions what i can pursue now?

Hopefully this was conciously posted on April Fools day!

Perhaps you could persue expansion of knowledge on other qualifications and routes to appreciate that, whilst the NEBOSH route suits some, it does not suit all. There are many ways to obtain and enhance the knowledge required.

thanks 1 user thanked SNS for this useful post.
lorna on 12/04/2018(UTC)
khalidmajid  
#3 Posted : 11 April 2018 21:24:54(UTC)
khalidmajid

Rank although i posted it on 1st april but yes i seriously did it!! I guess im still mentally drained from these exams. Going for csp and cmiosh ......