Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ezzy86  
#1 Posted : 13 July 2018 15:22:19(UTC)
ezzy86

Afternoon All

I am currently looking for an ACOP or L Series to RIDDOR 2013 but cannot find any trace of one. I can find an HSE INDG453 document but no detailed guidance. Does one exist and, if so, could anyone please possibly point me in the direction of a copy?

Many Thanks in advance

Kate  
#2 Posted : 13 July 2018 16:40:27(UTC)
Kate

I don't think there is one.  Over the last few years HSE has withdrawn quite a few ACoPs in a policy of "simplifying" documentation and converting guidance into a format whereby you navigate from a website to little chunks of information instead of having a single pdf/book with everything in it.

As far as I know you just have to find whatever details you are looking for by following links on http://www.hse.gov.uk/riddor/ which I expect you have already seen.

marshi  
#3 Posted : 26 July 2018 12:18:26(UTC)
marshi

I still use L73 with the online guidance to assist where things get murky

Kate  
#4 Posted : 26 July 2018 14:33:28(UTC)
Kate

L73 has evidently been withdrawn.  Does the last version of it date from before or after the 2013 regs?

DaveDowan  
#5 Posted : 27 July 2018 15:21:30(UTC)
DaveDowan

You Could use INDG453(rev1)

toe  
#6 Posted : 31 July 2018 17:23:44(UTC)
toe

There is no need for an ACOPS - RIDDOR legislation is simple an easy to understand and interperate.

LOL....

thanks 1 user thanked toe for this useful post.
Kate on 31/07/2018(UTC)