Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Jayne Thomas  
#1 Posted : 10 December 2018 11:07:25(UTC)
Jayne Thomas

Hi - we are reviewing and revising board report structure, particularly annual report. I am sure i have seen/ referred to IOSH guidance on this subject in the past but can find nothing now... Any suggestions or is my memory playing tricks again?? Thanks, J.

A Kurdziel  
#2 Posted : 10 December 2018 11:19:26(UTC)
A Kurdziel

It could be that the IOSH guidance is now a book “Questioning performance: the director's essential guide to health, safety and the environment by David Eves and Rt Hon John Gummer Softback, 324 pages ISBN 978 0 901357 37 3”

thanks 1 user thanked A Kurdziel for this useful post.
Jayne Thomas on 10/12/2018(UTC)
jay  
#3 Posted : 28 January 2019 19:13:29(UTC)
jay

Reporting performance - Guidance on including health and safety performance in annual reports - IOSH Https://www.iosh.co.uk › performance The above IOSH guidance is one of the suite of free guidance https://www.iosh.co.uk/N...e-in-annual-reports.aspx

Edited by user 28 January 2019 19:17:22(UTC)  | Reason: Additional information

peter gotch  
#4 Posted : 06 February 2019 11:00:12(UTC)
peter gotch

You could look at what the Global Reporting Inititiave recommends including in GRI 403.

Google will get you a free download.