Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.



Go to last post Go to first unread
#1 Posted : 18 April 2019 20:22:42(UTC)
Rank: Super forum user

Not another should I report under RIDDOR, I promise!

Does anyone know if an injured party can get the RIDDOR report (if it was submitted) on their incident from HSE please?

It's not for me, I am asking for a family member, who had a very nasty fall at work, whilst in work, being paid, undertaking work duties, and within the premises they were employed, they were ferried by ambulance from their workplace to A&E and underwent emegency surgery for multiple compound, complex fractures in his leg.

He was hospitalised for 2-3 days, then in recovery for around 6 months before he could look for work, so I believe it should have been reported?

If people think it is possible to get this from HSE, could anyone please advise how?

I am guessing a GDPR request would do it, but I would expect an oficial way?

Thanks in advance for any help.

#2 Posted : 19 April 2019 10:18:25(UTC)
Rank: Forum user

thanks 1 user thanked Spacedinvader for this useful post.
jwk on 24/04/2019(UTC)
A Kurdziel  
#3 Posted : 25 April 2019 08:40:43(UTC)
Rank: Super forum user
A Kurdziel

Can't(or won't) the employer supply the report?

Users browsing this topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.