Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
j9  
#1 Posted : 16 August 2019 14:07:03(UTC)
j9

Hi, I am looking to hear from anyone in a logisitics and warehousing environment / background.  Interested to hear what machine management software you are using and what configurations you have set up on your trucks (PPT & FLTs) specifically relating to shock values and 'lock-outs'.  We use PPTS & FLTs internally and FLTs externally within our yard area.  I would like to understand what similar organisations do for best practice and benchmarking. many thanks

emma.j.pagan  
#2 Posted : 20 August 2019 09:48:50(UTC)
emma.j.pagan

Hi J9,

I'd be interested to hear if anyone has any thought's on this topic, regardless of warehouse/logistics environment. 

What factors do individuls consider during set-up?

MickD  
#3 Posted : 30 August 2019 12:55:47(UTC)
MickD

I'm about to start a project to implement Toyota's iSite system on our FLT's with the intention of collecting data to reduce damages to stock and equipment, with the added side benefit of using the data to assist defending spurious personal injury claims.

I'm looking to Toyota to decide what the settings should be, then can re-assess after a short period.

Mick