Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.



Go to last post Go to first unread
#1 Posted : 06 September 2019 11:43:44(UTC)
Rank: New forum user


I am looking for the equivalent of the Gas Safety (Installation & Use) Regulations 1998 in Irish legislation. This is in reference to the maintainance / servicing of gas appliances in offices etc.

I have looked at the HSA website and can find reference to Commission for Regulations of Utilities and the Registered Gas Installers programme but not a specific set of regulations?


#2 Posted : 06 September 2019 15:46:41(UTC)
Rank: Super forum user

thanks 1 user thanked Roundtuit for this useful post.
Clarke34547 on 09/09/2019(UTC)
Users browsing this topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.