Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
seanoliver68  
#1 Posted : 04 October 2019 11:04:12(UTC)
seanoliver68

Hi

i work for a medium sized construction company, i am looking at producing an annual health and safety report for the company.

does anyone have any guidance/templates at all please? i have looked online at the HSE for example but there report is way to complex for what we need.

thanks Sean

Hsquared14  
#2 Posted : 04 October 2019 13:59:51(UTC)
Hsquared14

I don't think there is any one particular template, you report on what is important to your organisation.  I would start off by thinking what is important to me, what is important to my boss, what is important to the Senior Managers and Directors and what is important to the workforce.  Obvious areas are Statistics, Risks (and risk assessments / risk registers), policy and procedure, innovation, continuous improvement and forward plan for the following year.  You can represent the information in any format you like to make it eye catching and reader friendly, I'd just have a play with it, I've seen annual reports that were 100 pages long and I've seen reports that were condensed into a couple of pages of word clouds and key statistics it's entirely up to you.  Have fun with it!!