Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
rsherl01  
#1 Posted : 17 February 2020 22:05:49(UTC)
rsherl01

Hi All, I have been given the envious task of implementing 45001 as soon as possible in my company. I was just wondering if anyone had any 45001 Manual Templates or could point me in the right direction to get moving ASAP. I realize I will need to make them bespoke etc etc but I am under pressure. Willing to pay for the right package also so if anyone knows of a good downloadable one also I would be very grateful.
SNS  
#2 Posted : 17 February 2020 22:23:57(UTC)
SNS

Hi,

5 minutes on Google produces a range of options, from free checklists to $149. buy a document and system help.

Do you have 18001 already or going straight to 45001? If you have 18001 your certifying company are probably in a position to help - at a price.

Edited by user 17 February 2020 22:24:33(UTC)  | Reason: spillchucker

thanks 1 user thanked SNS for this useful post.
rsherl01 on 17/02/2020(UTC)
rsherl01  
#3 Posted : 17 February 2020 23:22:12(UTC)
rsherl01

Thanks SNS. Going straight into 45001. Was on google but it’s very hard to know which ones are good or not. I was hoping someone might have experience with them. At the min the winner is looking like iso9001help but not sure at all
SNS  
#4 Posted : 18 February 2020 23:00:26(UTC)
SNS

Starting from scratch is challenging, does your company employ 9001? In parts it should map across to make the process flow - or that was the intention.

Probably worth giving a rough geographical location to tailor replies, and industry if that doesn't give away the company ID.

If you go to your local IOSH meetings ask around there for who others are using. Difficult for you to pick from a broad range with no pointers, maybe hold a 'beauty contest' and see who you get on best with?

Kim Hedges  
#5 Posted : 19 February 2020 22:36:32(UTC)
Kim Hedges

From what little I've read about 45001 it's basically promoting the idea of an audit trail, so not that different from previous and older ISO standards, but encompasses the environmental side of a company too.