Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
clwatsonsvt2  
#1 Posted : 16 July 2020 08:50:47(UTC)
clwatsonsvt2

Hi, Im new, just trying to create a profile and when i click on it i get a load of latin :

en At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas molestias excepturi sint occaecati cupiditate non provident, similique sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollitia animi, id est laborum et dolorum fuga.

Which translated means: 

But, in truth we deem worthy of hatred for them, and they are accusing do with that just added to the blandishments of those who welcome the present troubles of pleasure they are and for what deleniti blinded by lust, and do not act corruptly by these pains, the provident, who exercise an office deserted the general's want of spirit, and in the same chapter be at fault, that is, of his labor and painful.

So, Ive paid my £191 - was hoping for a high quality site :( 

Connor35037  
#2 Posted : 16 July 2020 15:26:37(UTC)
Connor35037

No need to translate, all of us on here know the IOSH motto off by heart.

Seriously though, that's really weird.

thanks 1 user thanked Connor35037 for this useful post.
Kate on 17/07/2020(UTC)
flysafe  
#3 Posted : 17 July 2020 09:00:24(UTC)
flysafe

Web builders use latin to plan space, at least ours does, so looks like an unfinished web page to me