Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Paullock  
#1 Posted : 14 January 2021 14:47:05(UTC)
Paullock

Hello,

I hope you are all well

Im looking for a new snappy weekly safety brief template for my workplace, I currently use a standard template but I would like something more professional and that really stands out to keep the interest of the readers across our site, I pick a different subject each week usually based on near miss or improvements from the previous week.

Many Thanks for the replys if I get any!!

Paul.

peter gotch  
#2 Posted : 14 January 2021 16:11:18(UTC)
peter gotch

Paul

Most organisations have their own house style and it might be unwise to use a template that didn't fit the corporate image.

However, in terms of content, think about the near misses that are NOT being reported but perhaps should be. As example, it is common that Occupational Health issues do not get the recognition that they deserve.

thanks 1 user thanked peter gotch for this useful post.
Paullock on 22/01/2021(UTC)
Tessie  
#3 Posted : 14 January 2021 19:36:11(UTC)
Tessie

Hi, 

healthandsafethub.co.uk may give you some ideas - under the tabs Alerts/Initatives. 

I use the services of fiverr to make safety posters/bulletins/flowcharts more colourful and eye catching. Your welcome to inbox me for an example of completed work. 

thanks 1 user thanked Tessie for this useful post.
Paullock on 22/01/2021(UTC)