Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Alan Haynes  
#1 Posted : 22 January 2021 22:20:33(UTC)
Alan Haynes

As a member of IOSH,and previous poster on the Forums,you must be aware that Forum Rules prohibit multiple postings and adverts. Suggest you remove them.
wardy  
#2 Posted : 22 January 2021 22:52:36(UTC)
wardy

Alan, with all due respect this is not advertising but my way of giving something to those starting out in health and safety, hence the ridiculously low price.  Read it then judge me.

Roundtuit  
#3 Posted : 23 January 2021 13:28:11(UTC)
Roundtuit

Wardy (without the ignorant and dismissive statement) your post whilst well intentioned to your thinking absolutely breaches the forum rules on self promotion.

We had an American author two years ago running similar posts.

No one has asked for any recommendations that your post could be considered a worthy response - such requests normally appearing in the less read Career or Study Support forum.

8. Advertising of jobs, goods or services for commercial gain is not allowed.

Roundtuit  
#4 Posted : 23 January 2021 13:28:11(UTC)
Roundtuit

Wardy (without the ignorant and dismissive statement) your post whilst well intentioned to your thinking absolutely breaches the forum rules on self promotion.

No one has asked for any recommendations that your post could be considered a worthy response - such requests normally appearing in the less read Career or Study Support forum.

Roundtuit  
#5 Posted : 23 January 2021 13:31:47(UTC)
Roundtuit

Roundtuit  
#6 Posted : 23 January 2021 13:31:47(UTC)
Roundtuit

wardy  
#7 Posted : 23 January 2021 14:06:30(UTC)
wardy

Following complaints, I have decided to take down my recent post, reference my published health and safety book.  The sad thing is, “If The Cap Fits” was written and published typically for the type of person that would complain.  BTW all proceeds were going to a homeless charity.

peter gotch  
#8 Posted : 23 January 2021 14:09:57(UTC)
peter gotch

Possibly I read Wardy's post on the Careers Forum prematurely, but I am not going to remove my reply to his question on that Forum now.

The question was valid and a common one!

Roundtuit  
#9 Posted : 23 January 2021 18:04:26(UTC)
Roundtuit

Originally Posted by: wardy Go to Quoted Post
BTW all proceeds were going to a homeless charity.

From the chapter "how to appear repentant" whilst still pushing the books name on the public forum.

Roundtuit  
#10 Posted : 23 January 2021 18:04:26(UTC)
Roundtuit

Originally Posted by: wardy Go to Quoted Post
BTW all proceeds were going to a homeless charity.

From the chapter "how to appear repentant" whilst still pushing the books name on the public forum.

wardy  
#11 Posted : 23 January 2021 18:11:52(UTC)
wardy

Runtutwit, looks like I cant win with you.  Have a good week end. 

peter gotch  
#12 Posted : 24 January 2021 17:38:45(UTC)
peter gotch

Roundtuit. A case of showing how not to make friends!