Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
irshadqhse  
#1 Posted : 23 March 2021 08:18:58(UTC)
irshadqhse

Daer members,

Hope all are doing good. I want to know how to calculate and prepare a HSE budget for a new project from scratch. Someone from Manager level, can explain and send me a Budget Format and how to go for budgeting.

Your help and advice will be appreciated. Please contact me for the above on irshadqhse@outlook.com.

Regards

Mohammad Irshad

Safety Professional

A Kurdziel  
#2 Posted : 23 March 2021 10:52:28(UTC)
A Kurdziel

Sorry this is one of those how long is a piece of string questions. In some organisations the H&S budget pays for the H&S adviser’s salary  and that’s it. If there is any training, it comes out of the training budget. If  you need to repair the fabric of the building that’s the facilities management budget. Modifications to work practices or supply of PPE that operations.

In other organisations anything even vaguely H&S related comes out of the H&S budget. In some organisations it a bit of. In mine H&S pays for testing LEV  while any repairs etc that have identified by the testing process, come out of local budgets.

Once you have decided that  you can decide on the actual numbers. In my experience there is never enough budget so be prepared for that.

thanks 1 user thanked A Kurdziel for this useful post.
aud on 23/03/2021(UTC)
linly  
#3 Posted : 24 March 2021 09:11:55(UTC)
linly

Share with you many happy things cookie clicker

Roundtuit  
#4 Posted : 24 March 2021 09:26:17(UTC)
Roundtuit

Reported

thanks 4 users thanked Roundtuit for this useful post.
Alan Haynes on 24/03/2021(UTC), peter gotch on 24/03/2021(UTC), Alan Haynes on 24/03/2021(UTC), peter gotch on 24/03/2021(UTC)
Roundtuit  
#5 Posted : 24 March 2021 09:26:17(UTC)
Roundtuit

Reported

thanks 4 users thanked Roundtuit for this useful post.
Alan Haynes on 24/03/2021(UTC), peter gotch on 24/03/2021(UTC), Alan Haynes on 24/03/2021(UTC), peter gotch on 24/03/2021(UTC)