Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 14 April 2003 15:34:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Gordon Gray
We are looking for prospective applicants interested in working in a very diverse and challenging environment. Continued professional development would be expected as part of the post. We have 3 posts available, salary up to £27k plus car. Preferred areas are Preston/Manchester/Birmingham or within 45 minutes of M25 orbital or central Scotland. If you are interested in applying send your c.v. to healthand safety@city-holdings.co.uk by Wednesday 23rd April 2003.
Admin  
#2 Posted : 14 April 2003 22:27:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By allan wood
gordon tried to e-mail you my c.v. but the e-mail address you have provided seems to be wrong please e-mail me the correct address i just may be able to fil one of the positions for you.

regards allan wood
Admin  
#3 Posted : 15 April 2003 09:14:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Jason Gould
My name is Jason Gould and i would be very interested in the manchester position. do you have a postal address as i have written cvs and am unable to send them via works email.
Admin  
#4 Posted : 16 April 2003 08:01:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Tony Campbell
Gordon,
I am withing travel distance to the M25 belt.
Please send your correct email address in order to proceed further.

Regards
Tony
Admin  
#5 Posted : 16 April 2003 11:23:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Gordon Gray
If you are having difficulty with the e-mail address:

healthandsafety@city-holdings.co.uk

Please use:

gordon.gray@city-holdings.co.uk
Admin  
#6 Posted : 22 April 2003 13:11:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Robert Paterson
Hi Gordon

would be interested in the Central Scotland position. C.V. on the way to you. Can send qualifications electronically if required.

Kind Regards

Robert Paterson

Home Email: RPate54785@aol.com
Admin  
#7 Posted : 30 April 2003 18:48:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Gordon Gray
Thankyou to all who have expressed an interest in the positions available. We are in the process of responding to all applicants and are undertaking interviews over the next 10 days.

The application process is now closed to new enquiries.

Many thanks

Gordon Gray
Admin  
#8 Posted : 06 May 2003 12:24:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By john hooper
Dear Mr Gray

Iam currently looking for work in a health and safety capacity although I would prefer to work near Scotland,I would consider the Birmingham area as I have recently completed contract work with Careers and Education Business Partnership at 100 Broad st Birmingham, and would not be a problem with accommodation.Looking forward to your reply.

Regards
John Hooper