Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 12 May 2003 13:45:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By paul miles
I am interested in a position as a safety officer in the South East of England, I have extensive experience within warehouse, offices and retail. I hold the NEBOSH cert with over five years practical experience. Can anyone help? References and c.v available on request.
Admin  
#2 Posted : 12 May 2003 17:32:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Sarah Conlon
Hi Paul,

I work for PRiMA as HSEQ Consultant and I have a local authority client who is seeking a H&S Officer in North London. Perhaps you could submit your CV and salary details to sarah.conlon@psgl.com and we can discuss the role in more detail.

Sarah Conlon
Admin  
#3 Posted : 14 May 2003 12:08:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Caroline Porteous
Dear Paul

Ethos Associates Ltd, a provider of quality Distance Learning Packages, is actively seeking high quality trainers to deliver Nationally Accredited Distance Learning Courses to students in the workplace:

Risk Assessment
Working and Operating Safely

Minimum criteria: CIEH Advanced H&S Certificate or a NEBOSH National Certificate.

Training is provided, flexible workloads and competitive rates of pay.

For an application and further details, please write to:

Cathy Harris, Distance Learning Registration, Ethos Associates Ltd, 1 Winnington Court, Winnington Street, Northwich, Cheshire, CW8 4DE