Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 16 January 2001 10:22:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Bob Matthews Does anyone know where I can purchase items such as small manikins and models of the spine, and OHP slides etc.. for my manual handling courses Many thanks Bob
Admin  
#2 Posted : 16 January 2001 11:19:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By David Martin I bought a plastic spine from a company called JPM about 2 years back. 71 Furlong Way, Great Amwell,Nr Ware, Herts, SG12 9TE tele 01920 468380 They supply to mainly medical folk but you may find their catalogue has a few interesting items.
Admin  
#3 Posted : 16 January 2001 15:22:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Zyggy Turek Bob, Try Adam,Rouilly Ltd. on 01795 471378, they produce a Health Care Education Catalogue which includes lifting manikins & anatomical models of the spine. Zyggy.
Admin  
#4 Posted : 16 January 2001 16:30:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Lisa Fowlie Bob, a few more alternatives for you. Educational & Scientific Products tel 01903 773340, St John's Ambulance Products tel 020 7278 2779, London Medical Supplies tel 020 7486 4245. They will all send comprehensive catalogues. Prices do seem to 'fluctuate and vary' between suppliers. Happy hunting. Regards, Lisa.