Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 17 September 2001 16:28:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Nigel Woods My County Council is currently subject to a best value review. As a result of a previous BV review I understand that the service for Lincolnshire CC was externalised. Has any one got some info on how it is working or not? Would apreciate all responses particularly from Lincolnshire.
Admin  
#2 Posted : 20 September 2001 12:47:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Geoff I used to work for Lincolnshire and transferred to Hyder and have left them. If you let me have your e-mail address I'll contact you.
Admin  
#3 Posted : 20 September 2001 16:26:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Nigel Woods Thanks Geoff My e mail is nigel woods@shropshire-cc.gov.uk
Admin  
#4 Posted : 21 September 2001 19:52:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By ron muir Hi Nigel, I am currently a part of a working group in the East Midlands trying to put together some performance indicators for H&S. So if you have any information regarding this could you contact me via my e mail r.w.muir@ntlworld.com Thanks in anticipation Ron
Admin  
#5 Posted : 09 October 2001 20:27:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Julie Woolley Greater Manchester Local Authority Safety Managers Group have agreed performance indicators for comparision within the Group. The Occupational Health and Safety Unit at Tameside MBC has just been inspected, the comparison indicators assisted in achieving an excellent result. Contact julie.woolley@nxcorp1.tameside.gov.uk