Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 02 November 2001 14:11:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Tom Maycock I am trying to locate a copy of the Asbestos Regs. 1969. It apears that all my contacts have failed to produce a copy. If there is anyone out there that could help me I would be very grateful. My e-mail address is tom_maycock@sandwell.gov.uk
Admin  
#2 Posted : 03 November 2001 10:05:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By R.Woods I can probably find a copy of the regulations, but i'm not in work until friday. I can't help but ask why you want a copy of such old regulations? Robert Woods.
Admin  
#3 Posted : 05 November 2001 08:28:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Tom Maycock Robert Friday will be fine. The reason is that we have a claim for asbestos exposure dating back to the 1960's and I would like to see that we had at that time complied to the then 1969 regs. Regards Tom
Admin  
#4 Posted : 05 November 2001 10:20:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By John Dodson Tom, They're in my 1976 copy of Redgraves. E-mail me if Robert can't locate his copy. John
Admin  
#5 Posted : 07 November 2001 12:14:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Tom Maycock John Thanks for showing an interest in the above, I have been successful in locating a copy. Regards Tom