Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 06 November 2001 07:06:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Sandy Mc Neill Assistance is required from any fork lift truck guru. I am assessing the lifting capacity of a counter balance fork lift truck at various heights. The trucks rated plate is 1550kgs at 500mm load centre at 5m high. I have the information on load centres and how they affect the lifting capacity. What I dont have is the incremental height capacity. I have contacted the suppliers but they arent being very helpful as they state the only give plated weight and not incremental. Has anyone got a formula or any point of reference that I can use. Many thank Sandy
Admin  
#2 Posted : 06 November 2001 08:22:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Paul Craythorne Sandy, Contact the RTITB in Telford on 01952-520200 or the Association of Industrial Truck Trainers in Ashby on 01530-417234. Hope this helps. Regards, Paul