Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 03 December 2001 11:26:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Dave Squires I am looking for information on the requirements for working from home such as what does the company need to supply etc. If anyone can help it would be appreciated, many thanks in anticipation. Dave
Admin  
#2 Posted : 03 December 2001 11:40:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Brian Houghton Dave, If you look down a few threads, I recently posed a question relating to DSE assessment for homeworkers. I think that if you look at the responses that I received, and follow the links there, this should be very helpful to you, as it was to me. Regards, Brian Houghton
Admin  
#3 Posted : 03 December 2001 12:18:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Dave Squires Brian, many thanks, as you've probaably noticed I am new to the forum and am just finding my way round it, guess i need to check out the old threads before posing repeat questions in future. regards
Admin  
#4 Posted : 03 December 2001 12:24:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Martin R. Bessant Dave, If you click on the "Technical Information" section of the IOSH site you will find a list of information sheets. One is based on teleworking which should contain a lot of the information you retire. Hope this helps. Good luck, Martin.