Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 08 February 2002 12:23:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Karen Rogers
Can any one please supply contact details for an Industrial Hygiene consultancy that would service the South Wales area. I am currently using National Britania and would like to get a second quote for the service I require.

Thanks

Karen
Admin  
#2 Posted : 08 February 2002 12:31:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Paul Leadbetter
Karen

I am an occupational hygienist as well as a safety adviser. If you would like to discuss your requirements, please call me on 01905 353500

REGARDS

Paul Leadbetter MIOSH LBIOH ROH
Admin  
#3 Posted : 15 February 2002 16:46:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Steve Martin
Dear Karen,

I've just been made aware of your message. We are a small but well established occ. hygiene consultancy (10-years this month!), and assist a wide range of clients including a no. in S Wales. If you would you like to have a chat about your requirements, please feel free to give me a call on 01908 282977.

Steve Martin CChem MRSC MIOSH ROH
Principal Consultant
SGM Associates
Admin  
#4 Posted : 15 February 2002 18:43:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By shaun mckeever
Try the S2 Partnership. Stewart Smith who runs the S2 Partnership was formally Head of Health and Safety at National Britannia. I am sure he would offer a competitive quote or point you in the right direction. He can be contatced on 01954 267788.
Admin  
#5 Posted : 16 February 2002 12:31:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Bruce Sutherland
A bit us too - but we would be pleased to discuss your requirements

enquiries@noblegroup.uk.com