Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 26 February 2002 10:44:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Frank Macleod I am sure I read somewhere over the last couple of months that the examination paper format was being changed to, that of, short answer questions only. Can anyone out there please confirm this for me? Regards Frank
Admin  
#2 Posted : 26 February 2002 14:14:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Nick Higginson Frank, I was told this by my course provider (RRC) and it was in one of their newsletters recently. I managed to get the last ever Diploma 1 case study! Regards, Nick
Admin  
#3 Posted : 08 May 2002 14:40:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Bob Youel Yes the format has been changed
Admin  
#4 Posted : 08 May 2002 18:23:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By David J Bristow Hello Frank Yes the Dip 1 exam has changed (starting June 2002) - the new format has removed the case study + 10 questions and replaced it with 15 short questions. However, I am sure NEBOSH will not let us down and still keep the questions as ambiguous as ever so that we non-academics waste valuable time trying to interpret what they want us to answer!- perhaps this is why the failure rate is so high! I thought the point of an exam was to test knowledge not the ability of a candidate to unravel a question! - Sorry about that Frank - a raw nerve was touched! Good Luck with the exam. Regards David B