Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 04 March 2002 21:00:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Jim To Stuart and Ken for your reply on "Full Body Safety Harness's" I am now attempting to track down the manufacturers and will take it from there. p.s. HONESTLY I am not jealous but....1369 hits (one of them mine) and 17 posts for office temperature!!!! is that really one of the big issues out there in the world of Health and Safety?????????????? or, am I being too cynical?
Admin  
#2 Posted : 05 March 2002 11:50:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Richard Jim I'm afraid we have to respond to what is of concern to our customers! I get three or four requests a week on temperature, three or four a month on drinking water, three or four a year on workstation ergonomics. If that's the customers' order of priorities, I can't really argue, though I wouldn't for one moment suggest that the customer is always right! Richard