Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 24 April 2002 14:28:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Robert Woods Can anyone help with examples of accident investigation forms to enable me to write a bespoke one for a presentation I am giving. I'd love to re-invent the wheel but I haven't got the time or energy. Thanks in advance Robert Woods.
Admin  
#2 Posted : 24 April 2002 15:38:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Lee Ainsworth Robert If you can provide me with a postal address, then I can send you some hard copies of samples that I have. Sorry but they are not in electronic format yet. lee.ainsworth@avestapolarit.com Regards Lee
Admin  
#3 Posted : 25 April 2002 12:35:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Brian Houghton Robert, I have one example which I will email to you. It does not focus as closely on the actual investigation side as you might wish but it does give provision to incorporate information about the accident, first aid, etc. It might give you some thoughts. Regards, Brian Houghton www.hsafety.co.uk
Admin  
#4 Posted : 25 April 2002 15:38:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Tom Maycock Robert Send me your Email address and I will send you a copy of our accident investigation form. Tom
Admin  
#5 Posted : 16 July 2002 21:23:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Nora Sheppard Hi Robert, We have just recently revised our Accident Investigation Form and I would be happy to send you a copy electronically if you provide me with a email address Nora
Admin  
#6 Posted : 17 July 2002 19:12:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Paul Craythorne Bob, I have e-mailed you my accident report form and accompanying procedures and guide. I used the e-mail address that is easily accessed by clicking on your underlined name at the top of your posting. Regards, Paul