Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 13 May 2002 00:02:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By John Boyd Hi I have several Powerpoint Presentations on Fire, Induction, PPE, Law, Risk Assessments, Ladders, Fork Trucks all with good pics and quiz's etxc built in. I am always looking to upgrade and modify my library and would love to swap presentations with like minded H& S proffesionals. If it is easier i can load on to a cd if you have Presentations to share. Thanks John B
Admin  
#2 Posted : 13 May 2002 08:07:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Nick Higginson John, I have many, many presentations. Some are ready to use, and others may need slight modifications as they were done for revision purposes and so have no animations, transitions etc. Most recent ones are near misses and the cost of accidents. Others include excavations, COSHH, confined spaces, work at heights, etc.etc. Conact me if you would like to exchange. Your CD would be most useful. Also, have you had a look at www.web-safety.com? It has lots of PPT's in the safety exchange. Regards, Nick
Admin  
#3 Posted : 13 May 2002 10:21:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Ciaran McAleenan John and Nick If you wish to send your PowerPoints to me (e-mail or CD) I will happily publish them onto web-safety.com for everyone to access(We already have one of yours Nick, thanks). The PowerPoints that we have online at present have been accessed over 3000 times in the last 2 months. Clearly there is a demand for these presentations. Any other safety professionals out there with PowerPoints to share want to participate in the exchange. Best wishes Ciaran
Admin  
#4 Posted : 18 May 2002 04:38:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Raj Hi Nick and John, I am in need of some PP presentations for training purposes..would appreciate if u could email me some to raajooo9@hotmail.com. Thanks and warm regards Raj
Admin  
#5 Posted : 27 May 2002 11:16:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Malcolm Fryer John & Nick I would be happy to swap my collection of PwerPoint presentations with you. Many are PPE related. E-mail me and I will burn to CD. Regards from Malcolm
Admin  
#6 Posted : 28 May 2002 21:37:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By mike taylor john and all, visit a web site at: http://esf.uvm.edu/sirippt/powerpt.html there is a selection of American and British powerpoint presentations download the ones you need and adjust them as needs be. mike