Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 14 June 2002 09:08:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Peter Wright I posted a thread yesterday regarding Chubb fire has it been removed for some reason ????
Admin  
#2 Posted : 14 June 2002 10:32:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Phil Roberts Peter I think you will find the lost thread on the carees forum, you must have had the wrong forum open when you posted it. I see it has now turned up on the chat forum with a response from Geoff Burt which I totally agree with. Discusions about individual companies on the forum could lead to all sorts problems. I have dealt with Chubb fire and would be happy to talk to you on the phone if you e-mail me a number. Regards Phil Roberts
Admin  
#3 Posted : 14 June 2002 11:51:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Martin R. Bessant Moderators Message. It is not appropriate to ask questions about the performance of a specific company on this Forum. General enquiries asking for information about names of companies providing information/services is acceptable, but specific information about a companies performance should be kept private between individuals and not posted on the website. I hope this clarifies the situation. The two "offending threads" will be removed from the website. Martin Bessant - Lead Moderator.
Admin  
#4 Posted : 15 June 2002 19:40:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By David J Bristow Hello Peter Wright I am sorry to hear you have lost your thread. You'r not related to Peter Vintage then? (first name's the same!) - this thread has been going on too long - lets get back to reality and the real world of health and safety - lets call it a day and move on. So you have been admonished by the moderator for seeking specific infomation about a company - can I help - email me. I am not a football fan but did you watch the match today? What do you think Englands chances are of retaining the ashes? Kind regards David B