Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 14 June 2002 13:17:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Andy Dear all, Can anyone provide details of a company that supply or maunfacture Leptospirosis information cards for employees. Thanks in advance Andy.
Admin  
#2 Posted : 14 June 2002 13:32:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Paul Leadbetter Andy Have you seen INDG84 available from HSE Books and on the HSE website? Regards Paul Leadbetter
Admin  
#3 Posted : 14 June 2002 13:36:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Stephen Gallagher Andy, The HSE info card IND (G) 84 should be of assistance
Admin  
#4 Posted : 17 June 2002 14:35:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Bryn Maidment Andy E.mail me and I'll send you a Word sheet re:Lepto
Admin  
#5 Posted : 17 June 2002 22:23:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Joe McNicholas Andy, I'll try to dig out some cards I had on computer. It contains all the information and you just type in the persons details, print it off and laminate it. In the meantime you can go to the HSE site and type 'sewage' into a search or contact the association of high pressure water jetting contractors. They used to give cards out a bit smaller than A5 with a chain connected to them which operatives should wear when dealing with sewage or HPW - and if you can get anybody to wear them you are a better man than me! Regards Joe
Admin  
#6 Posted : 18 June 2002 09:15:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Robert K Lewis I found that the most cost effective way was to print my own as I could aim some advice to construction workers within it. The symptom and medical advice information is as standard. I have this card issued to all groundworkers and all persons when working near watercourses. Bob
Admin  
#7 Posted : 21 June 2002 08:24:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Andy Dear all, Thanks for all of your replies, very much appreciated. I now have the HSG leaflet. Thanks again Andy.