Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 16 June 2002 22:38:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By sitewarden ( PAUL) FREE ONLINE SAFETY MATERIAL I am thinking of putting a lot of my training material (PowerPoint slides, audit forms etc, on the Internet for FREE downloading for other’s involved in safety. I have a number of items I can upload, but rather than just a few dozen or so items on their own, I am asking you would you like to share your safety knowledge with other’s if interested, please let me know, or email me with your presentations, etc. All credit will be given to the owner of the work if he / she requires. (WHEN REPLYING TO THIS PLEASE PUT SAFETY IN THE SUBJECT BAR OF YOUR EMAIL) What do you think!!!!????? Regards Paul
Admin  
#2 Posted : 17 June 2002 08:48:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Laurie Doesn't Safety-Exchange already do this, or am I not understanding (as usual!) Laurie
Admin  
#3 Posted : 17 June 2002 09:37:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Neal Robertson Paul, I`m all in favour of as much free info as possible - free safety form downloads available at http://members.lycos.co.uk/sbsf - please use with usual acknowledgement! Let me know when/if you get your site underway, I`ll add a link on to our website. Regards
Admin  
#4 Posted : 17 June 2002 09:47:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By sitewarden ( PAUL) Thanks for letting me know about safety exchange, it will save me a bit of work, but we should be adding these great wee links now and again just to refresh people’s minds. Thanks Laurie.. can you add the link !!!
Admin  
#5 Posted : 17 June 2002 09:49:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By sitewarden ( PAUL) on second thought, might as well just put the info online myself, , will post site address asap paul