Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 19 July 2002 14:11:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Geoff Burt I'm hoping to compile a disability discrimination questionnaire (first question - is that 2 n's or 2 r's!) for use by a national company to see if they comply at each of their branches with the DDA - reference provision of facilities for users of their services. I have all the relevant information eg legal requirements, Code of Practice and so on but does anybody have anything already prepared that I could get ideas from? Thanks Geoff
Admin  
#2 Posted : 19 July 2002 21:51:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Ken Taylor We have been looking at the questionnaire provided by the DfES Architects Branch for use in schools.
Admin  
#3 Posted : 25 July 2002 11:43:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Geoff Burt Some excellent behind the scene responses and I'm well on the way. Thanks to all who contacted me - and especially for the examples, if I don't get it right it will be my fault. Geoff