Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 05 August 2002 13:23:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Brian Houghton I am attemting to replace my general Office Safety video which I use in training sessions where appropriate. The video which I currently have is quite good but now looking rather dated and in need of a freshen up. Unfortunately the producer is now no longer in the business. Any suggestions for me? The video is for use in a low risk office environment so it should ideally include: Fire, Slips/Trips/Falls, Manual Handling, DSE, Electrical equipment, etc. Any recommendations would be much appreciated. Regards, Brian
Admin  
#2 Posted : 06 August 2002 09:53:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Ian Mycroft Brian I use a pack called "Office: Safe or Sorry". The pack contains 3 videos aimed at different sections of the workforce (i.e. all employees, supervisors and safety reps., managers and policy makers), a presenter's guide, overheads and handouts. It is produced by Training Direct, North Court, Edinburgh Gate, Harlow, Essex, CM20 2JE, Tel: 01279 623927 Fax: 01279 623795. Ian
Admin  
#3 Posted : 06 August 2002 21:30:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Colin Reed Brian, We have a couple of "Belters", give me a call and we'll pass on the details to you. Look forward to speaking to you soon mate. Colin
Admin  
#4 Posted : 08 August 2002 11:42:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Duncan Brown Hi Brian Just to let you know "Training Direct" no longer exists.We bought the entire range of Millbank/Longmans/Training Direct range of videos from the Financial Times group at the end of last year including " Office:Safe or Sorry".And we at Outtakes have recently produced a new office safety video "As Safe As Offices" which has been very well received. Please call (0208 289 2466) or e-mail us for a free preview on either video. Thanks Duncan