Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 02 September 2002 19:50:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Keith Gorman
I have just started planning some workplace activities for the H&S week in October. Does anyone have any FUN ideas that can be used to make H&S more interesting and exciting?

Any ideas are welcome.

Thanks Keith
Admin  
#2 Posted : 04 September 2002 13:27:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By peter gotch
Keith

How about getting them to try and do (eg via group brainstorming) 4 @ A to Zs of Health Hazards?

It can be done!!

4 @ A to Zs of Safety Hazards is a little more difficult.

Regards, Peter
Admin  
#3 Posted : 04 September 2002 14:13:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Ashley Williams
You could check out what the TUC have produced for the week. I know before changing jobs I was co-ordinating their materials and there were some fun items in there. Dont know if they ever used them though.

Ashley
Admin  
#4 Posted : 05 September 2002 09:27:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Phil Roberts
Keith,

There is an American site called "Safety Stuff" which has a lot of fun things to do to liven up safety meetings. A lot of the material is not free but if you click on safety stuff on the menu bar there are a lot of back issues you can access which does have a lot of free material.
The web address is http://www.makesafetyfun.com

Hope you find this useful

regards Phil Roberts

Admin  
#5 Posted : 05 September 2002 15:17:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By steve williamson
Our hospital is doing a competition for posters/photos/whatever visual around the theme of 'stress' for staff and 'how I like to have fun' for their kids with vouchers for prizes.

Steve