Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 10 October 2002 11:19:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Nick House
Hi all

I'm looking at doing R.A.'s for our Directors/ key personnel, and while I have a general outline for this (impact on business in event of serious illness/ death, cost of employing a replacement, taking out keyman insurance, etc., etc.), I was wondering if someone had already been down this path and would be prepared to let me have a template that goes into more detail.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards

Nick.
Admin  
#2 Posted : 10 October 2002 12:45:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Ron Young
Whats this got to with health & safety? It's more of a corporate risk strategic assessment
Admin  
#3 Posted : 10 October 2002 12:56:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Nick House
True, just looking to see whether anyone else had been down this route.

Whilst my main remit is H&S, I have also been asked to carry out this R.A. as an adhoc task.

Regards

Nick.
Admin  
#4 Posted : 10 October 2002 17:20:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Diane Warne
Nick,
The company I used to work for had the "template" provided by the insurers, who have experience of key man insurance. As the risks are business risks such as those you listed, they are all quantified financially.