Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 06 February 2003 14:47:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Michael Mackay
Time to update and benchmark my facilities accident/incident reporting and investigation proceedures. Would be a great help if I could bench mark my current proceedures against those of other companies. If you are prepared to share your proceedures with me please e-mail to mike_mackay@cabot-corp.com.

More than happy to share documents with all who respond if the people who respond to the request indicate it is OK to do so
Admin  
#2 Posted : 06 February 2003 15:01:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By ian mcnally
Great idea to use the IOSH site for this, maybe a separate site could be set up to provide a national bank of accident stats to enable a benchmarking source. Think it may need to be categorised to enable like for like or should I say sector specific comparisons. Maybe if enough used it we could have performance indicators updated on a regular basis. The more I think about this the more I think you may have started something, only thing is who will process the info?
I do already belong to a H & S forum in Construction who do indeed share this sort of information, what does anybody else think?