Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 15 February 2003 08:44:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Eddie PlanIT Health & Safety 3 Pro, full version, is included on the cover CD with the April 2003 issue of Personal Computer World magazine.
Admin  
#2 Posted : 15 February 2003 18:32:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Mike Charleston But don't do what I did and rush out straight away to buy it! According to the inside back cover of the March edition, April's will be released next Thursday, 20th February. (How disconnected can you get - April's edition out before end-February!) Mike
Admin  
#3 Posted : 17 February 2003 12:11:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Eddie Newall Subscribers (like me) get it before it goes on sale. Note: this edition is for up to 5 employees. I haven't been able to get it to work yet - have emailed PlanIT support for advice.
Admin  
#4 Posted : 18 February 2003 22:49:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Laurie If I were looking for advice or a programme on computers, I would not look in a health and safety magazine! Laurie
Admin  
#5 Posted : 19 February 2003 14:28:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Jim Walker Actually Laurie, The most useful, most used, most duplicated little bit of software on my machine was that STD phone number floppy disc that was on TSHP magazine many years ago.