Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 09 May 2003 16:13:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Oliver Shaw
Hello,

I am looking for a training course on Integrated Management Systems, covering Quality, Environment, Health and Safety (ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001).
Can anyone recommend one?

Thanks.
Ollie Shaw
Admin  
#2 Posted : 09 May 2003 22:49:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Stuart Nagle
Oliver.

Try contacting JPD Training (www.jpd.co.uk) who run training courses on QA, Enrivonmental and H&S audits and systems.
Admin  
#3 Posted : 10 May 2003 11:36:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Robert M Edwards
Try TBDGlobal Ltd on www.tbdglobal.com on 0870 241 3998. They cover all the course areas and are accredited through various bodies to deliver management and legal training.
Admin  
#4 Posted : 12 May 2003 08:22:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Sean Fraser
May I say at the beginning that I have an interest in the following response, being an employee.

SGS provide training courses at various locations in the country throughout the year, with emphasis on quality, safety and environmental management. As a 3rd party Registration body accredited by UKAS, we anticipate that as more companies get registration to the various Standards (ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001 etc) seperately, they will see an economic and operational advantage in seeking to integrate the systems to gain IMS registation. As a leading provider in the field, we are keen to promote this message.

Details on IMS training can be found on:

http://shop.sgs.co.uk/ec...talogue?category=SGS,IMS

Courses can be booked on-line.

If you want to chat with someone regarding the courses available, call our Head Office at Ellesmere Port on +44 (0) 151 350 6666

Sean.
Admin  
#5 Posted : 14 May 2003 09:04:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Arran Linton - Smith
Try IMS risk solutions in Derby 01332 201642 or if you are interested Integrated Management Systems have you looked at the IOSH publication 'Systems in Focus', which is free to members or is even available via this webb-site.
Admin  
#6 Posted : 14 May 2003 11:06:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Oliver Shaw
Hello,

Thanks for the responses so far, exactly what I wanted.

Ollie Shaw
Admin  
#7 Posted : 20 May 2003 14:40:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Andy Farrell
Try contacting Helen Taft at Synergetic Business Solutions Ltd (enquiries@synergeticsolutions.biz) they offer bespoke IMS training.

Andy