Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 01 July 2003 08:06:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Andy Beveridge All, Please can anyone direct me to a supplier of battery powered 'industrial' vacuum cleaners? I need some powerful units that do not need lots of trailing 110v cables. Any help greatfully received. Regards Andy
Admin  
#2 Posted : 01 July 2003 08:17:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Marcus Pereira Andy, There used to be a company called 'Freddy' that made bright orange industrial vacuum cleaners of all shapoes and sizes - I don't know if they are still around. Marcus
Admin  
#3 Posted : 01 July 2003 14:45:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Bob Baynes I don't think Freddy wil be of much use, but they are around, see www.freddy-products.co.uk I would try Google to search for Vacuum cleaner battery or cordless. I imagine that, like cordless drills, the higher the battery voltage, the more power you get. Hope this helps.
Admin  
#4 Posted : 03 July 2003 12:11:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By sue brown Hello Andy At SRS cleaning equipment we supply, hire and service a wide range of battery powered cleaning machines including vacuum cleaners,scrubber driers, sweepers and pressure washers. We are a nationwide supplier and can offer site surveys to assist sites in maintaining a clean, safe and healthy working enviroment. For any more info or some friendly advice contact our sales team on (01325) 377803