Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 03 July 2003 17:15:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Stuart Burton Hi Everyone I am in the planning stage of putting together an emergency response / continuation plan for a number of smallish retail outlets based on industrial estates. The response plan will require a policy and procedures to follow should a catastrophic incident occur at one of our premises. For example having to relocate due to fire damage to temporary premises whilst still supplying our customers etc. Having been through similar processes before it would be great to have feedback from someone who has also put a response plan together for their employers. Best wishes Stu
Admin  
#2 Posted : 04 July 2003 08:08:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Lorraine O'Brien Hi Stuart, I too am currently working on this subject, debating policy, strategy and the processes to be used (we go for the process approach here and not the procedure route). I would be glad to share experiences with you if you contact me by email. Lorraine