Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 13 July 2003 21:39:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By john r sharp
The new B1 150 is now available: I have issued to the contracts that I look after.

I am aware of why the changes have occurred: does anyone have any thoughts on any problems that might arise when someone loses the only copy of a legal document?

John Sharp
Admin  
#2 Posted : 14 July 2003 14:01:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Dave Wilson
yes,

Your insurance company will not be chuffed to say the least,as this may be the only record of an incident/event.

Don't have to use these new books anyway!
Admin  
#3 Posted : 14 July 2003 14:58:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Hilary Charlton
You are allowed to take one copy for the employee - perhaps if the original is lost then you can get a duplicate from the employee - as long as the books are numbered sequentially you will know when one is missing and from which book which will reduce your search somewhat.

On the other hand, you could have a master file and a duplicate file, as long as they are only held by authorised people, ie you and the personnel officer or the first aider, then again, you have a back up.

I know it's a bit of a pain but I'm sure we'll all get used to it in time.

Hilary