Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 10 September 2003 11:58:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Karen Todd
Hello all,

Does anyone else get Professional Engineering Magazine from IMechE? I read mine but bin them, and now need one I have binned.

The one I need is the one where FG Wilson won the Manufacturing Excellence Award. I think it said something like, "FG Who?" on the front cover. I got it in the last 2-3 months. I would be grateful if anyone has this past issue.

The reason I am interested in it is because of the photos of the shop floor in FG Wilson, who are not too far away from us.

We have just introduced the wearing of safety footwear for all areas on our factory floor and I was explaining that FG Wilson had their factory floor marked out into zones - if you step over the line you gotta be wearing your safety shoes, safety glasses, etc. But alas, when I went to show the photo, I realised I had binned the magazine.

Please help!

Regards,

Karen Todd
Admin  
#2 Posted : 10 September 2003 13:18:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Karen Todd
No need any more. PE Magazine have just offered to put one in the post FOC.

Karen