Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 16 September 2003 10:50:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Ann Hacon I am producing some posters for safety week. One of these will be about occupational dermatitis. I am struggling to find images of dermatitis for the poster on the internet, I have tried contacting a few organisations too - can anyone help me with this? ....... a chemical burn would be useful too. Many thanks Ann
Admin  
#2 Posted : 16 September 2003 11:16:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Ian Stone Try this for a photo of cement burns http://myweb.tiscali.co..../Powerpoint%20slides.htm
Admin  
#3 Posted : 16 September 2003 11:27:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Gerry Mcaleney Hi , I FOUND THESE SITES BOTH INFORMATIVE AND DARE I SAY FUNNY , YOU'LL SEE WHY .I BELIEVE YOU'LL NEED TO ASK FOR PERMISSION IN DOWNLOADING BUT SEND THEM AN E;MAIL TO CONFIRM , HOPE YOU FIND WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR......Gerry. THE ADDRESS'S ARE WWW.SAFTENG.NET OR WWW.TEAMTOONS.CO.UK.......
Admin  
#4 Posted : 16 September 2003 13:55:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Steve Holliday Ann, Try the following web-site from the University of Iowa. http://tray.dermatology.uiowa.edu/DermImag.htm I am sure you will find all the images you need here. Steve
Admin  
#5 Posted : 18 September 2003 13:47:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Francis MSc MIOSH RSP Ann, Ask Jeeves have 450 if you search on "Dermatitis"- how many are "Occupational" I don't know