Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 19 September 2003 13:53:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Malcolm Hogarth
Does anybody out there operate a parking permit system? I have got details from one company but need two or three more quotes before I commit to anything.
Admin  
#2 Posted : 22 September 2003 12:32:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Dave Wilson
In what context mate?
Admin  
#3 Posted : 23 September 2003 09:17:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Malcolm Hogarth
Sorry if I was a bit vague in my initial query.

The basics are that we have a large car park at the front of the site , then a security gate/ barrier and three smaller car parks on the site itself. Staff who park in the on site car park have a pass in their vehicle windscreen that allows them to enter the site without stopping at the security gate (Save to wait for the barrier to ascend!)

There are plans ahead for the main off site car park to close and be relocated on the main site, therfore we need a new set of car passes, ideally in different colours to define the various car parks.

The obvious starting point is to contact the current supplier of our vehicle passes - however there are no more passes in the security gatehouse, nobody knows where they came from in the past and there are no details of the supplier on the passes that people currently have in their vehicles!

So, where can I get a car pass supplier?
Admin  
#4 Posted : 23 September 2003 14:03:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Martyn Hendrie
Try Prontaprint, they do "atmospheric" plastic stickers for promotional purposes (e.g radio stations)