Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 09 October 2003 12:00:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Mr Christopher ONeil Can anyone tell me where I can download for free a copy of OHSAS 18001 as I am doing an auditors course next week and I need a copy, thanks
Admin  
#2 Posted : 09 October 2003 12:08:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Dave Wilson You can't mate unless you subscribe to BSi or Barbour Ti
Admin  
#3 Posted : 09 October 2003 12:25:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Sean Fraser Chris, Dependant on who the training provider is, they should provide you with a reference copy in the price! After all, you'll need it to audit against it and if they haven't specifically asked you to provide your own copy I would say it is safe to assume they provide it themselves. If unsure, check with them in advance. However, if you are required to provide your own you'll have to buy it - BSI sell direct but you might find your nearest HMSO outlet and they might have it on stock.
Admin  
#4 Posted : 09 October 2003 13:40:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Jonathon Lawrence Prepare to be shocked by the prices BSI charge! If you can get hold of the ISO14001 spec then OHSAS 18001 is virtually word for word the same. To assist with auditing against OHSAS18001 then the guidance OHSAS18002, BS8800 and HS(G)65 will be more useful.
Admin  
#5 Posted : 09 October 2003 13:49:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Dave Wilson IOSH do a good document free from this site called 'Systems in Focus' which in .pdf format
Admin  
#6 Posted : 09 October 2003 13:53:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Arran Linton - Smith If you would like some guidance on safety management systems for free, if you go to http://www.iosh.co.uk/in...echnical.resources&cid=1 on this web-site you can download the IOSH publication ‘Systems in Focus’. Alternatively if you have IOSH membership, you can obtain a hard copy for free if you write to IOSH.