Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 27 October 2003 15:05:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Bob Matthews AIIRSM Hi everyone, I have been asked to compile a chart comparing our accidents against the national average. Do you know where I can obtain these figures? I would like to compare all industries if possible (I am in the manufacturing industry) I did print these off some time ago, but for the life of me can't remember where I got them from Regards Bob
Admin  
#2 Posted : 27 October 2003 15:13:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Paul Leadbetter Bob HSE produce Annual Accident Statistics which you can search for and download from their website: hse.gov.uk Paul
Admin  
#3 Posted : 27 October 2003 22:22:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Lesley McDonald As Paul rightly says you can access the statistics from HSE site . Quite comprehensive and lengthy but gives details of all accidents , types of accidents , nature of industry and groups of people affected. Lesley
Admin  
#4 Posted : 28 October 2003 09:23:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Brad Hicks Bob Contact the HSE statistics office (Tel 0151 951 4842) and ask for the accident incidence rate for your industry. Brad
Admin  
#5 Posted : 10 November 2003 12:42:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By wayne hodges Bob, going out on a limb here, as the H&S representative for my compnay i have been asked to provide the statistics for our annual report, is this something you have come across recently.
Admin  
#6 Posted : 14 November 2003 13:26:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Jenny Hennin All the responses refer to getting inc. stats from HSE - but that will only give you the "reportable" - what about those accidents, incidents, near misses that don't come under RIDDOR?? thanks, Jenny