Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 13 January 2004 10:36:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Robert Paterson Hello to everyone Iam doing some studying of the CDM Regulations in particular the role of the Planning Supervisor. Has anyone got an example of what the Pre Tender Health and Safety Plan and also the Health and Safety File should look like. I think this might give me a better understanding of the role the Planning Supervisor plays in the Construction Industry Any other information like qualifications of a PS would also be helpful I look forward to hearing from anyone directly or through the forum Kind Regards Robert Paterson
Admin  
#2 Posted : 13 January 2004 11:40:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Robin V Boughton I have emailed copies of a pre-tender plan and file framework Hope they help
Admin  
#3 Posted : 14 January 2004 08:43:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Robert Paterson Morning Robin and Paul Thanks for sending information that was great and indeed a lot of information for me. The information will help me to further my study. Thanks also to Paul for other information. I did have the information sheets but was able to contact the Association of Planning Supervisors who were very helpful. Thanks again Regards Robert Paterson