Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 04 March 2004 18:39:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Robin Brechin I was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction. I am researching the various formats in use for fire risk assessments in particular and MHASAW risk assessments in general. I would appreciate if anyone could forward me anything relevant. Thank you.
Admin  
#2 Posted : 04 March 2004 18:59:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Linda Crossland-Clarke Ihave one designed for sole traders, if this is any help I can send you it. The fire service gave it a "stamp" of approval. Linda.
Admin  
#3 Posted : 04 March 2004 19:41:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Jeff Manion We have something that may be of interest. Send e-mail via www.groveservices.co.uk We have been experiencing gaining access to web some may be a delay or so. Jeff Manion.
Admin  
#4 Posted : 05 March 2004 08:53:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Kelvin George Robin Have emailed you directly Cheers Kelvin
Admin  
#5 Posted : 05 March 2004 09:26:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Rod Douglas Robin, I have e-mailed you direct with a template of The Fire Risk Assessment that I use which have been given the thumbs up by The London Fire Brigades Safety Divivsion & THe HM Fire Inspectorate (Crown) Best of luck. Yours Aye, Rod D