Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 16 March 2004 18:02:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Matthew Smith Hi Everyone, i am currently trying to write a list of objectives for staff appraisals, (management and junior memebers of the organisation.) i was wondering if anyone has some really good examples of what they have set in the past? Any suggestions would be gratefully received Mat
Admin  
#2 Posted : 18 March 2004 13:03:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Jack I would suggest linking it to the responsibilities against each manager/employee in your h&s policy. So the objectives would be about ensuring they were complying with their responsibilities for implementing the policy.
Admin  
#3 Posted : 02 April 2004 16:25:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Bharat Patel Try the ACAS web site for information. Here is a link to one of their booklets. http://www.acas.org.uk/publications/b07.html