Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 24 March 2004 16:17:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Jim Walker I'm trying to set out a decent risk assessment format for this. Anyone got one I can use for inspiration?
Admin  
#2 Posted : 24 March 2004 16:33:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By CHRISTOPHER HAYWARD I have E mailed something direct. I don't know the complexity of your system(s) but I think the keys are: 1. Know the physical properties of your substance(s) be they liquids, gases or dusts. 2. Define your zones. 3. Apply specific and appropriate principles of control found in ACOPs. 4. Maintain, monitor and review etc. Best off luck.
Admin  
#3 Posted : 24 March 2004 19:30:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Michael Nixon You should be able to use a standard risk assessment format. Just prepare a checklist of hazards, criteria etc. to look for first. Be practical when you look at the zoning especially if any of the HF materials are in mobile containers otherwise yoiu will tie yourself up in knots.
Admin  
#4 Posted : 25 March 2004 09:07:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Hilary Charlton Have e-mailed you direct.