Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 25 March 2004 15:45:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Richard Forster
Dear all.
I am trying to devise an A4 summary page (laminated for wall display of course)showing how to sit at a computer. It needs a diagram of the correct (or near as dammit)position to adopt. Clipart has nothing to offer. I do not want to have to deal with copyright problems so am asking if anyone has a nifty picture (schematic/cartoon/whatever)showing AN OTHER sitting at their workstation?

Thanks.
Admin  
#2 Posted : 25 March 2004 16:04:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Jane Blunt
If pages five and six from the link below seem OK to you I can probably extract the originals

http://www.phy.cam.ac.uk...sh/hands/cops/DSEcop.pdf

Regards

Jane
Admin  
#3 Posted : 26 March 2004 09:11:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Alec Wood
First Stop Safety do a nice mouse mat with a very good diagram on it and a list of a dozen key points, but for an ordinary mouse mat they are expensive. What you could do is phone them on 01904 791050 and ask them for a sample which they'll send you free of charge.

Alec
Admin  
#4 Posted : 26 March 2004 09:52:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Lesley
Hi Richard
I have emailed you
Lesley
Admin  
#5 Posted : 26 March 2004 10:48:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Richard Mathews
Richard

You could try contacting the following companies:

Advance Seating Designs
tel: 020 8961 4515
email: chairs@asd.co.uk

or

Posturite (UK) Ltd.
email: support@posturite.co.uk

they have both supplied me with some useful (free) posters showing how to sit correctly.

Richard