Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 31 March 2004 16:28:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Michael Mackay I am looking to install an electronic permit to work system on my site but am having difficulty tracking down systems that are currently available. Can anyone give me relevant company contact information please
Admin  
#2 Posted : 01 April 2004 09:08:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Frank Macleod Michael, If you look on page 79 of this months Safety and Health Practitioner there is an add for such a service, the web address for the company is www.safetyapplication.com Regards Frank Macleod
Admin  
#3 Posted : 22 April 2004 17:16:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By michael johnson Dear Sir, my name is Michael Johnson and I am the general Manager of Banyard Solutions the implementation machine behind E-Permits. Please look at our website for full details on our electronic permit to work solution. My tel no is 01483 890690 email michael.johnson@e-permits.co.uk www.e-permits.co.uk Please email me your details regards Michael
Admin  
#4 Posted : 17 May 2004 17:33:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Phil McKell Michael I am the CEO of GEMsoft7 Ltd. I believe our electronic Permit To Work product - P2W - will meet your needs. Access to a general demonstration system can be had via our website at www.gemsoft7.com. I would also be happy to set up a demonstration organisation specific to Kraft which would allow you full access to all the functions of P2W. To gain access to this simply forward your email addess to me at phil@gemsoft7.com Please feel free to contact me for further details. Regards Phil McKell t: 0141 847 0184