Welcome Guest! The IOSH forums are a free resource to both members and non-members. Login or register to use them

Postings made by forum users are personal opinions. IOSH is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of the information contained in forum postings. Please carefully consider any advice you receive.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Admin  
#1 Posted : 02 April 2004 15:56:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Pedro Luís Sande Taborda Nunes de Oliveira I am a Portuguese Health and Safety professional and I am considering to make in Portugal a Health and Safety Consultancy company (a Ltd) specialized in giving support to the construction companies in terms of the EU Directive nº 92/57/CEE, providing Health and Safety Plans for the site, providing Planning Supervisors, site inspections, etc. So, I need that a similar UK company provide me with their social pact (the company juridical goal) for guidance, because there is not a single company with this particular objective in Portugal. I thank you all in advance. Pedro
Admin  
#2 Posted : 02 April 2004 16:53:00(UTC)
Admin

Posted By Geoff Burt I don't fully understand the question Pedro but try this: www.cpgec.ufrgs.br/norie/iglc10/ papers/89-SaurinEtAl.pdf